Maynard Multimedia Editing Program co director receives another appointment
February 23, 2011
Deborah Gump, co director for the Multimedia Editing Program the past two years, has added another title. Deborah now directs the John Seigenthaler Chair of Excellence in First Amendment Studies at Middle Tennessee State University where she is a professional in residence. Deborah said her new duties include creating programs to promote understanding of the First Amendment.
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.
Find us on Facebook
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Broadcast @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Digital media entrepreneurship or digital public @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - Journalism/Participatory Media or Ethnic/Community Media @ California State University, Northridge
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine