Maynard Media Academy faculty: articles and blogs on leadership
February 23, 2011
Boris Groysberg, a professor at the Harvard Business School and a teacher for the Maynard Media Academy, has just published an article in the Harvard Business Review on the skills needed to reach top leadership positions.
Boris provided this link:
If you're looking to read more on business skills and leadership, I recommend Professor Michael Roberto's blog. Michael has taught at Media Academy many times, both as a professor from the Harvard Business School and as a professor from Bryant University in Rhode Island. Media Academy participants may remember Michael's sessions on decision making and organizational culture using case studies of the final Columbia mission or the fatal 1996 Mt. Everest ascent.
Here's the link to his blog:
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.
Find us on Facebook
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Broadcast @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Digital media entrepreneurship or digital public @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - Journalism/Participatory Media or Ethnic/Community Media @ California State University, Northridge
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine