WKBW-DT | Buffalo, NY
Director of News Content Implementation
Posted on:November 19, 2012
WKBW-DT seeks a creative and assertive news assignment manager to drive unique content on-air and online. Chosen candidate will understand the importance of viewer benefit and telling stories that go beyond the official/traditional angles. Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach staff are also necessary. This is a position for someone who's ready to become an integral player in a rebuilding news operation.
Send resumes and non-returnable DVD's to:
HR/Dir on News Content Implementation
7 Broadcast Plaza
Buffalo, NY 14202
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.
Find us on Facebook
- US-Russia Journalism Teachers Exchange @ The Russian and East European Institute (REEI) of Indiana University
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Broadcast @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Digital media entrepreneurship or digital public @ California State University, Northridge
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine