Posted on:May 22, 2013
WKBW-DT Buffalo, NY has an immediate opening for a Multi-Media Journalist. The successful candidate must have experience with all facets of newsgathering and storytelling, as well as experience with live, on-the-air reporting. We're looking for an aggressive reporter who will enterprise ideas and break stories. This person will research, write, shoot and edit stories for deadline broadcasts on the air, online and on mobile news products. Solid writing, shooting and editing skills are a must. Bachelor's degree in journalism or related field is necessary. Email a link to your reel with a cover letter & resume to email@example.com or send a current non-returnable DVD, along with cover letter and resume, to "HR/Multi-Media Journalist."
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.
Find us on Facebook
- US-Russia Journalism Teachers Exchange @ The Russian and East European Institute (REEI) of Indiana University
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Broadcast @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Digital media entrepreneurship or digital public @ California State University, Northridge
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine