Oregon Public Broadcasting
Director of Content Partnerships
Posted on:November 17, 2012
OPB seeks a journalist with demonstrated experience making editorial decisions in a newsroom environment to build and maintain content-sharing partnerships with news organizations throughout our region. For more information and instructions on how to apply, visit the OPB jobs page.
OPB is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OPB delivers excellence in public media to 1.5 million people each week through television, radio and the Internet. Widely recognized as a national leader in the public broadcastingarena, OPB is a major contributor to the program schedule that serves the entire country. OPB is one of the most used and most supported public broadcasting services in the country and is generously supported by 115,000 contributors.
OPB’s mission statement:
Oregon Public Broadcasting: Giving voice to the community. Connecting Oregon and its neighbors. Illuminating a wider world.
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.
Find us on Facebook
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Broadcast @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Digital media entrepreneurship or digital public @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - Journalism/Participatory Media or Ethnic/Community Media @ California State University, Northridge
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine