The Free Lance-Star Radio Group
Radio Marketing Consultant, Full Time
Posted on:December 17, 2012
January 7, 2012
The Free Lance-Star Radio Group, WFLS, WVBX, WWUZ and WNTX, a family owned and operated company, has a unique opportunity for the right candidate. We are seeking an energetic person to partner with businesses to develop successful marketing campaigns. The successful candidate must possess strong communication and customer service skills, have solid organizational and multitasking skills plus the ability to work in a competitive, diverse market.
The Free Lance–Star Radio Group offers professional challenges and opportunities, competitive salaries with excellent benefits in a rewarding environment.
Qualified candidates may apply online at http://fredericksburg.com/
Application Deadline is January 7, 2013.
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.
Find us on Facebook
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Broadcast @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Digital media entrepreneurship or digital public @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - Journalism/Participatory Media or Ethnic/Community Media @ California State University, Northridge
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine