TEMPORARY PART-TIME RADIO PROMOTION ASSISTANTS
Posted on:July 3, 2014
TEMPORARY PART-TIME RADIO PROMOTION ASSISTANTS Entercom San Francisco, CA
Entercom San Francisco (96.5 KOIT, 95.7 The GAME and 98.5/102.1 KFOX) is currently accepting applications for a number of paid promotion assistants. We are looking for the best of the best! All promotion assistants will be available during one semester (Fall, Winter/Spring, Summer). This is a part-time, 15-20 hours per week position and must be flexible.
Candidates will assist the Marketing and Promotion staff with promotions, public relations and special events throughout the Bay Area. Part-time promotion assistant’s duties also include some office and clerical work, as well as participation in contest and event coordination. Each promotion assistant will receive a broad experience in radio promotions and opportunities are available to learn about other departments as well. Each job opening averages approximately 15-20 hours per week and includes days, nights, weekends and holidays, and may be used for college credit.
Position requires the following:
- Must be a currently enrolled college student or have graduated from college within the last six months.
- Must have a valid California Driver's license and a clean driving record and willing to drive company cars around the Bay Area.
- Must have a GPA of C or above.
- Course of study in communications/broadcasting or marketing/public relations is preferred.
- Must have good communication skills - phone and writing.
- Must have excellent office and computer skills.
- Must be familiar with the 96.5 KOIT, 95.7 The GAME and 98.5/102.1 KFOX format.
- Must have flexible hours and be able to work at least 15 hours per week, includes days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
To apply for this position, please go to http://www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”.
Entercom-San Francisco is an equal opportunity employer.
Your tax-deductible contribution will help us carry out Dori's vision of fair, accurate and equitable media for all segments of society.
"No graduate school of journalism, no graduate school of business, no program anywhere, contributed to the news industry what the Maynard programs did." - Donald E. Graham
Donald E. Graham, Chairman Graham Holdings Co.,