TEMPORARY PART-TIME RADIO PROMOTION ASSISTANTS
Posted on:July 3, 2014
TEMPORARY PART-TIME RADIO PROMOTION ASSISTANTS Entercom San Francisco, CA
Entercom San Francisco (96.5 KOIT, 95.7 The GAME and 98.5/102.1 KFOX) is currently accepting applications for a number of paid promotion assistants. We are looking for the best of the best! All promotion assistants will be available during one semester (Fall, Winter/Spring, Summer). This is a part-time, 15-20 hours per week position and must be flexible.
Candidates will assist the Marketing and Promotion staff with promotions, public relations and special events throughout the Bay Area. Part-time promotion assistant’s duties also include some office and clerical work, as well as participation in contest and event coordination. Each promotion assistant will receive a broad experience in radio promotions and opportunities are available to learn about other departments as well. Each job opening averages approximately 15-20 hours per week and includes days, nights, weekends and holidays, and may be used for college credit.
Position requires the following:
- Must be a currently enrolled college student or have graduated from college within the last six months.
- Must have a valid California Driver's license and a clean driving record and willing to drive company cars around the Bay Area.
- Must have a GPA of C or above.
- Course of study in communications/broadcasting or marketing/public relations is preferred.
- Must have good communication skills - phone and writing.
- Must have excellent office and computer skills.
- Must be familiar with the 96.5 KOIT, 95.7 The GAME and 98.5/102.1 KFOX format.
- Must have flexible hours and be able to work at least 15 hours per week, includes days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
To apply for this position, please go to http://www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”.
Entercom-San Francisco is an equal opportunity employer.
Dori's memorial service, Chapel of the Chimes:
Link to view the entire service at Chapel of the Chimes (1:00:56): http://youtu.be/2oL1IkAnCEU
Link to view highlights from the service (05:24): http://youtu.be/tqoAxZ-ZoN4Please direct your inquiries to:
Evelyn Hsu, Acting Executive Director
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.