TEMPORARY PART-TIME PROGRAMMING INTERN
Posted on:October 11, 2013
Entercom San Francisco, is currently accepting applications for an unpaid, part-time programming intern to assist our radio stations. The working hours vary and the position is available now and until filled.
Candidates will answer phones, run errands, and assist the Morning Show Producer with any other duties they may require. We are looking for someone with an upbeat and friendly attitude, who is responsible, reliable, and organized, specifically for showing up on time. Candidate should also feel comfortable knowing they may be put on-air once in a while.
Ideal candidate will have prior customer service experience. You will receive hands on experience and learn how a show operates. You will also have a lot of fun!
Position requires the following:
• Must be available at least 1 day from Monday-Friday.
• Must have a GPA of C or above.
• Customer service experience preferred.
• Production skills a plus.
• Internet search skills a major plus
• Must have upbeat, friendly personality.
• Must be able to take direction and think on their feet. CANNOT BE SHY!
• Ability to perform under Time Pressure
• Must be a currently enrolled college student and receiving college credit.
To apply for this position, please go to www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”. Entercom-San Francisco is an equal opportunity employer.
Dori Maynard in Memoriam:
Dori J. Maynard: A Legacy of Fierce Love (March 3, 2015)
By Sally Lehrman
Dori's memorial service, Chapel of the Chimes:
Link to view the entire service at Chapel of the Chimes (1:00:56): http://youtu.be/2oL1IkAnCEU
Link to view highlights from the service (05:24): http://youtu.be/tqoAxZ-ZoN4Please direct your inquiries to:
Evelyn Hsu, Acting Executive Director
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.