PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME BOARD OPERATORS
Posted on:October 11, 2013
Entercom is looking for part-time and full-time Board Operators to help in clerical and operations assistance to assure smooth airing of station’s pre-recorded and/or automated programming and to answer incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
• Part-time basis, with an emphasis on weekend shifts.
• Available to work evenings and weekends.
• Be prompt and reliable for every shift.
• Possess experience in the operation of broadcast equipment.
• Possess basic production skills.
• Proven current knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations.
• Have good attention to detail and work well with on-air deadlines.
• Occasional need for full-time operators as well.
To apply for this position, please go to www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”. Entercom-San Francisco is an equal opportunity employer.
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.
Find us on Facebook
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine