PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME BOARD OPERATORS
Posted on:October 11, 2013
Entercom is looking for part-time and full-time Board Operators to help in clerical and operations assistance to assure smooth airing of station’s pre-recorded and/or automated programming and to answer incoming phone calls in a professional manner.
• Part-time basis, with an emphasis on weekend shifts.
• Available to work evenings and weekends.
• Be prompt and reliable for every shift.
• Possess experience in the operation of broadcast equipment.
• Possess basic production skills.
• Proven current knowledge of FCC Rules and Regulations.
• Have good attention to detail and work well with on-air deadlines.
• Occasional need for full-time operators as well.
To apply for this position, please go to www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”. Entercom-San Francisco is an equal opportunity employer.
Find us on Facebook
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine