PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME PRODUCERS
Posted on:July 3, 2014
PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME PRODUCERS Entercom San Francisco, CA
Entercom San Francisco’s FM sports station “95.7 The Game” occasionally has available hours for part time radio producers on weekends or to be available as fill in for vacations and illness. Candidates should have a minimum of two years experience, strong communication skills, a passion and ability to book guests, proficient and engaged in social media, technically savvy and able to multi-task and very well organized. Must be computer literate. Occasionally we have an opening for fulltime producer.
To be considered for this position, please apply online at http://www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”.
Entercom San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.
Find us on Facebook
- US-Russia Journalism Teachers Exchange @ The Russian and East European Institute (REEI) of Indiana University
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Broadcast @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Digital media entrepreneurship or digital public @ California State University, Northridge
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine