TEMPORARY PART-TIME PROGRAMMING INTERN
Posted on:July 3, 2014
TEMPORARY PART-TIME PROGRAMMING INTERN Entercom San Francisco, CA
Entercom San Francisco, is currently accepting applications for an unpaid, part-time programming intern to assist our radio stations. The working hours vary and the position is available now and until filled.
Candidates will answer phones, run errands, and assist the Morning Show Producer with any other duties they may require. We are looking for someone with an upbeat and friendly attitude, who is responsible, reliable, and organized, specifically for showing up on time. Candidate should also feel comfortable knowing they may be put on-air once in a while.
Ideal candidate will have prior customer service experience. You will receive hands on experience and learn how a show operates. You will also have a lot of fun!
Position requires the following:
- Must be available at least 1 day from Monday-Friday.
- Must have a GPA of C or above.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Production skills a plus.
- Internet search skills a major plus
- Must have upbeat, friendly personality.
- Must be able to take direction and think on their feet. CANNOT BE SHY!
- Ability to perform under Time Pressure
- Must be a currently enrolled college student and receiving college credit.
To apply for this position, please go to http://www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”.
Entercom-San Francisco is an equal opportunity employer.
Your tax-deductible contribution will help us carry out Dori's vision of fair, accurate and equitable media for all segments of society.
"No graduate school of journalism, no graduate school of business, no program anywhere, contributed to the news industry what the Maynard programs did." - Donald E. Graham
Donald E. Graham, Chairman Graham Holdings Co.,