TEMPORARY PART-TIME PROGRAMMING INTERN
Posted on:July 3, 2014
TEMPORARY PART-TIME PROGRAMMING INTERN Entercom San Francisco, CA
Entercom San Francisco, is currently accepting applications for an unpaid, part-time programming intern to assist our radio stations. The working hours vary and the position is available now and until filled.
Candidates will answer phones, run errands, and assist the Morning Show Producer with any other duties they may require. We are looking for someone with an upbeat and friendly attitude, who is responsible, reliable, and organized, specifically for showing up on time. Candidate should also feel comfortable knowing they may be put on-air once in a while.
Ideal candidate will have prior customer service experience. You will receive hands on experience and learn how a show operates. You will also have a lot of fun!
Position requires the following:
- Must be available at least 1 day from Monday-Friday.
- Must have a GPA of C or above.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Production skills a plus.
- Internet search skills a major plus
- Must have upbeat, friendly personality.
- Must be able to take direction and think on their feet. CANNOT BE SHY!
- Ability to perform under Time Pressure
- Must be a currently enrolled college student and receiving college credit.
To apply for this position, please go to http://www.entercom.com and click on “Careers”.
Entercom-San Francisco is an equal opportunity employer.
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.
Find us on Facebook
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Broadcast @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Digital media entrepreneurship or digital public @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - Journalism/Participatory Media or Ethnic/Community Media @ California State University, Northridge
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine