CBS 2 Chicago, WBBM-TV
Posted on:November 5, 2013
Title: Sales Assistant
Level: Full Time - Non-Exempt
Dept: Local Sales
Date: October 2013
Purpose of Position:
Assist the sales department personnel with servicing of accounts and administrative functions.
• Assist account executives in preparation of sales orders and monitoring accounts.
• Detailed inputting of various sales orders into IBS system, Sales Desktop, EPORT, and DARE.
• Compiling makegood, sales reports and entering AE approvals
• Answer phones and take detailed messages for the sales staff and managers.
• Assist in preparation of sales presentations.
• Daily contact with Traffic and Accounting department. Work directly with advertising agencies' buyers on makegoods as well as billing discrepancies.
• Double checking all sales orders and contracts. Compile competitive information when requested.
• Office responsibilities including, but not to: filing, mail pick-up and distribution, fax machine, copier machine, printer toner, and paper maintenance.
• Assist the New Business Sales Team research new clients and follow-up with client prospects.
• Maintain client data base and account list.
• Pick-up and deliver packages for the department to the Mail Room and Shipping & Receiving area.
• Other projects and duties as assigned.
Strong math orientation, accuracy, proficiency with MS Office applications. Detailed-Oriented, Initiative, Planning, Organizational Awareness, Time Management, Judgement, and must demonstrated Leadership.
Minimum education and experience requirements:
• Minimum two years work experience in related field. College preferred.
Contact name: Michelle Gutierrez
Shift: M-F/9-6P / 830-530P (as needed)
Supv Title: Sales Support Manager
To upload cover letter and resume, go to http://chicago.cbslocal.com/station/cbs-2/ and click on "For Info on Jobs with CBS."
Work We <3 | FDP
Find us on Facebook
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine