Jennifer McInnis, MIJE '08 Grad, Promoted to Food and Drink Editor
April 6, 2014
Jennifer McInnis, Multi Media Editing Program '08 grad, has been promoted to Food and Drink Editor at the San Antonio-Express News, effective April 21, following Karen Haram’s retirement.
"The paper has recommitted to video and alternative ways to tell stories online to add value to our premium subscribers," says McInnis. "My experiences as a 2008 fellow of the MIJE Multimedia Editing Program prepared me to lead the section into this new, exciting time."
Follow this link to view the announcement at mysanantonio.com
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.
Find us on Facebook
- US-Russia Journalism Teachers Exchange @ The Russian and East European Institute (REEI) of Indiana University
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Broadcast @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Digital media entrepreneurship or digital public @ California State University, Northridge
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine