Thursday, December 27, 2012
Tristan is the Director of Business Development for Foursquare, a mobile social application that mixes social, locative and gaming elements to encourage users to explore cities in which they live or visit and reward them for doing so. He has led partnership efforts with various media entities and large retailers, including Bravo, MTV, CNN, New York Times, NBA and Starbucks. Tristan was also featured in The Hollywood Reporter’s Digital Power Top 50 list for 2010.
Tristan holds a B.A. degree in Economics from Stony Brook University, where he graduated as valedictorian and he also holds a MBA from the Stanford University Graduate School of Business.
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.
Find us on Facebook
- US-Russia Journalism Teachers Exchange @ The Russian and East European Institute (REEI) of Indiana University
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Broadcast @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Digital media entrepreneurship or digital public @ California State University, Northridge
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine