Saturday, December 15, 2012
Imran Amed is a fashion business adviser, writer and entrepreneur, and is Founder and Editor of The Business of Fashion.
Bringing a unique understanding of the creative and commercial sides of fashion, Imran has emerged as one of the fashion industry’s leading thinkers on digital media. In his consulting work with Amed & Co. for international luxury brands, private equity firms and high-potential start-ups, he acts as a bridge between the industry’s most gifted creative and business talent and shapes strategies for the new digital reality.
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.
Find us on Facebook
- US-Russia Journalism Teachers Exchange @ The Russian and East European Institute (REEI) of Indiana University
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Broadcast @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Digital media entrepreneurship or digital public @ California State University, Northridge
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine