Edward Iwata, Award-winning Business Writer and Maynard Grad ('81) Publishes New Book
October 8, 2012
Edward Iwata, an award-winning business writer and graduate of the 1981 Summer Program for Minority Journalists, has independently published Fusion Entrepreneurs: Cross-Cultural Execs & Companies Revolutioning the Global Economy. (Amazon, Smashwords and other e-book sites.) Ed has written on diversity-related topics his entire career, including the World War II internment of Japanese Americans, Black Muslim leader Louis Farrakhan, the immigrant economy and businesses, and culturally diverse Fortune 500 CEOs.
Work We <3 | FDP
Instead of spending all our time calling out journalism that doesn't work, we want to find work we like. We'd like to encourage our readers to submit links to content that is moving or challenging and that goes beyond the standard narrative either at the level of form or content. In other words, we want to see journalism that works.
We're particularly interested in work at the nexus of the following categories:
- Please include a comment explaining why the content you're sharing works.
- Comments can be as short or long as desired.
Find us on Facebook
- US-Russia Journalism Teachers Exchange @ The Russian and East European Institute (REEI) of Indiana University
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Broadcast @ California State University, Northridge
- Assistant Professor - JOURNALISM / Digital media entrepreneurship or digital public @ California State University, Northridge
Dori Maynard tweets on Diversity, Media & More
@JamilSmith The distorted #media depiction of African American men & boys has real life consequences, again. #mediadiversity #Tremaine